- the mantra "If you got rice, you got dinner!"
- how to use burnt toast
- get creative with spaghetti hoops
- the other mantra "Canned mushrooms are your friend!"
- what to do with that 4-year-old jar of gherkins
- does yogurt ever really go off?
- does cheese ever really go bad?
- when does the 5-second-rule apply?
- my dog grabbed my steak and dragged it round the garden. Is it salvageable?
- what about blue cheese? Isn't that mouldy already?
And the really great thing about this book is, it's made from Triscuits and Weetabix all smushed up together, so even if you try the methods outlined in this book and fail (which is virtually impossible) you can still make a delicious meal by covering this book in cheese and toasting it!
All profits of this book go to a worthy cause, namely, Marissa's Home For Wayward Showgirls.
And don't forget with every seven copies you order, you get one free! Christmas - sorted.
You're welcome, world.
(Offer not valid in KY, HI or MT. Allow 6 -8 months for delivery. )