Baseball is winding down, (American) football is well into the meat of their season while hockey and basketball are just underway.
These are all fine past-times and we enjoy them as much as anyone. Although, being the dashing men of action that we are, we find them all a bit... tame. So we invented our own sport, which we use to satisfy our competitive urges and stay in fine fit fighting form. We call it (of course) UNBELIEVABALL!
It's a complex game with unique rules and scoring, but we'll try to explain as much as we can to you.
- THERE'S A BALL - Of course there's a ball. Any truly good sport (sorry, hockey) has a ball to throw, catch, hit, kick or fire from a weapon (as is the case with UNBELIEVABALL).
- THERE ARE TEAMS - There are three of us and this is a three-sided game; most sports are Team A vs Team B. UNBELIEVABALL is Team Clark vs Team Micheal vs Team Jeff, all at the same time. As such, we draft members of the Unbelievababes to fill out our rosters.
- THERE ARE UNIFORMS - And we're not sexist, so we wear the same ones.
- THERE'S A PLAYING SURFACE - It's made of grass or wood or what have you and has lines painted on it.
- THERE'S AN OBJECTIVE - The team that scores the most goal unit points wins.
I know this is all kind of vague, but I want to leave room for the guys to expound upon the unique and exciting sport of UNBELIEVABALL!!