Wednesday, November 16, 2016

I may not have helped my own defense effort...

Yep, I got arrested.
When they showed up to get me (after requesting autographs and selfies), the officers said, "Uh, Mr. Brooks, we hate to do this but you're being charged with Aggravated Assault on a Mr. Henry Pet-it." They don't speak French, I guess. That's all right, I knew who they were talking about. I have certainly Assaulted him and it's because he Aggravates me, so...
"Okay, sounds about right. Let's go." I hopped in the back of their squad car and away we went.
Hey neat! I've never been in the back of one of these before!
We got down to the jail station precinct whatever, did some paperwork (more autographs and selfies) and I was assigned to a cell with two other inmates.
If I'm being honest, which I am, so far, jail was not too bad. Oh sure, there were more than a few criminals there who hold a grudge against The Unbelievables and tried to kill me, but that's gonna happen.
Pretty soon it was dinner time and here's the amazing thing; they served whipped potatoes and they were better than Jeff's! I asked what the secret was and the chef (a guy naked Lucky who was in for boosting car stereos) and he said, "they're dehydrated flakes and we add water." Mmmm! Look into that, Jeff!

Anyway, Mr. Poon arranged for my bail and I'm out now and we need to do something about Henri Petit again, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment