Monday, February 23, 2015

It is I, Henri Petit, and I am in charge here!

So the mighty Unbelievables were afraid to include me in their little Q and A sessions last week. I wonder why that could be? Because they know they can't match wits with me? Because I am their superior in every meaningful way? No matter! I, the magnificent Henri Petit, world's most brilliant super criminal genius have hacked this web site and there's nothing anyone can do about it!
KNEEL BEFORE YOUR GOD (and his pet chicken)
 How did I do it? With cunning, guile and my latest computer hacking invention, the Hacktivator 2000® of course!
Betsy, my office manager (and only employee, actually) operates the master control room in my absence

With the Hacktivator 2000®, which can hack into any computer system in the universe with ease, I am now locked into the Unbelievables' system until AT LEAST Saturday. Until then, today, Wednesday and Friday, I am in complete control of this web site. No Michael and his pantsless condescension, no Jeff with his smug European-ness and no Clark with his constant kicking. Those three guys Unbelievasuck!
And what will I use this platform for? Oh, I don't know. Telling you how great I am, telling you how lousy The Unbelievables are. Maybe other stuff. You'll just have to tune in and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment