Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Regrets? I've had a few.

Just kidding! I haven't had any regrets whatsoever!
HA HA HA HA HA!!
I'm happy with everything I've ever done as an Unbelievable. Everything!

Okay, there might be a small handful of situations I could have handled better, but those turned out to be terrific learning experiences!

EXAMPLE 1:
This was a hired goon guarding the high-rise office of a business tycoon that we needed to question regarding his involvement with a chain of fast food restaurants that we had determined was a front for a French Maid trafficking operation. I thought he was trying to keep us out of that office but it turns out he was just offering to validate our parking. Oops!

"Mon Dieu, Zank yew, Monsieur Clark!"
UPSIDE: Fifi was VERY grateful to be rescued. VERY grateful, if you catch my meaning. Meaning, that she showed her gratitude with kisses and snuggles and... Oh, you figured that out? All right then.

EXAMPLE 2:
This one time, the Unbelieva-base was undergoing some renovations and we had to temporarily rent space in an office building downtown. A guy came in and asked, "Excuse me, can you tell me how to find the Stilleto Flats Municipal Showgirls Hall of Fame?" and I kicked him out the window. A tad extreme, but...


UPSIDE:
... the Stilleto Flats Municipal Showgirls Hall of Fame was located on the ground floor.


EXAMPLE 3:
"I am so sick and tired of this $#@%#@ TV being on the fritz!"

UPSIDE:
Okay, so this wire thing actually is important. Now I know. Great. Thanks.



My point is, when it comes to my career as a member of The Unbelievables, I regret absolutely nothing. Nothing! I have zero regrets! Not a single one!!
I do kind of regret my "Tropical Traveler" phase.


No comments:

Post a Comment