Saturday, June 22, 2013

Michael Is Missing (But It's OK)

Fear not, Unbelieva-fans! He's not actually missing. He just hasn't told us where he is or what he's doing other than it's some sort of side project. He's still in contact with us, teasing us every couple days with a picture or two.

Now, those of you who have been fortunate enough to pop over to either of Michael's blogs F (STOP) and Rupe's Value Added Services will doubtless be aware that the man is nothing if not mysterious. He posts various pictures which are themselves enigmatic. Like this.





This is why Clark and I call him The Mystery Man.  Or Mr. Mystery. Or Mysterio. Or Mystery Boy. Or even Enigma Chap (my personal fave).

So when I say he sends us pictures every day or two, I mean he sends us strange, perplexing, puzzling and downright MYSTERIOUS  pics. Like for instance...


And this...



and then there's this...



and most confusing of all...



But like I said, Clark and I are not in the least bit worried. This is typical behaviour for Mystery Boy. We know he knows how to take care of himself - after all, he is an UNBELIEVABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment