Friday, August 1, 2014

A Hive Of Scum And Villainy 3

So no doubt you were enthralled by Michael's in-depth analysis of the nefarious characters stepping out in style at Comic-Con on Monday.

And surely you were glued to your screen reading the tale of Clark's run-in at the hotel with this guy...



But what will fill you with amazement at the sheer Unbelievable-ness of the whole spooky coincidental situation is the tale I am about to tell of the run-in I had with this guy...




I had checked in to the Super 8 motel in National City, just a few blocks from the San Diego Grand Plaza Terrarium, and almost as posh.



I had been down on the streets all day near the Comic-Con, checking out the hot ladies in cosplay garb. 


Hello, ladies!!


I couldn't get a ticket, in case you were wondering, and I also did not want to be conspicuous by letting Michael know that I was there as he might have thought that there was something up, and I was disguised to make doubly sure I wasn't spotted.

So after a productive afternoon girl-watching, I went and picked up some groceries and headed back to the hotel room in order to pig out like a boss.

Me in disguise.

Imagine my surprise when our turtleneck-wearing moustachioed fat man friend tried to jump me.

Needless to say, it was all over in a matter of seconds.


I immediately changed plans, packed up and shipped out of there post-haste. I left the dude to his fate after alerting the desk clerk and the ever-vigilant San Diego P.D. to the situation. 

I can only imagine the expression on the face of whoever got there first...


No comments:

Post a Comment