Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sometimes It's About Where We Aren't ...



The thing is this:

Clark and Jeff and I haven't seen each other in some time. None of us have been in the same room in over a week.

While Jeff has confessed "we lied," I can confidently state - without reservation - that I have not.

I have indeed been in Sweden ... partaking of all I've said.

While I applaud Jeff for his revelation to you, the public, about snagging ne'er-do-wells, I haven't the faintest idea what Clark was been up to. (Or ... if he was even in Switzerland ...)

So there.

Indeed, I've been knee-deep in cuckoo clocks. Navigating plate-fulls of Swedish meatballs. And munching almost non-stop on knäckebröd. At least I was truthful about those things.

I can't always account for the whatfors and whereabouts of my two Unbelievable colleagues. (Clark will certainly detail what his involvement was last week ... stay tuned.)

Me? I'm recovering from fonduery ...


No comments:

Post a Comment