Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I Don't Like Bob




The kicker was this: I didn't like Bob.

And I let it be known I didn't like him, either.

"What's wrong with Paris the redhead?" I asked the guys. "I'm certain the Unbelieva-Babes won't mind a 'Paris The Mail Seductress' added to the fold," I tried to reason.



Do you see any problem with Paris taking over the mailroom duties?
Neither do I ...

But I was overturned. Things like "the mailroom is sacred ground" and "there's no need for distractions while our fanmail is being sorted" and "there are only so many duties that can be performed in high heels" were among the many (substandard) excuses bandied about.

I relented. But I wasn't giving in.


Oh, sure, Bob could use a mailroom scanner ...
... but doesn't everyone know how to use a mailroom scanner?

There was something a bit skeevy about Bob Diggity, his last name being not the least of it all. I couldn't put my finger on it. I began doing some digging ...

... and came up with this previous image of him:



Looks like a red flag photo to me ...
 
Right then and there, the tables turned regarding Bob's "qualifications ...

No comments:

Post a Comment