Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Why, Michael, why?!?

At a press conference with two unknown interns. Our reactions to queries from the press tend to vary wildly.

I know Michael hinted that Jeff and I would tell you why he is leaving The Unbelievables ...
" ... my days as one of The Unbelievables are at an end. The boys will tell you why ..."
... but we're not even sure why ourselves.

Basically, I guess it comes down to Michael wanting to live a "normal" life. A normal life being where instead of being part of a collective of stylish gentlemen whose mere appearance could inspire throngs of women to swoon and scream in rapturous delight, you become a solitary formerly stylish gent who now inspires those same throngs to threaten to cut themselves on Twitter.

Hey, we may not agree with it or even understand it, but it's Michael's decision and out of respect for our teammate, we must abide. I think Jeff and I will be fine, whether we decide to bring in a replacement or make a go of it as a duo. We are going to try to soldier on while Michael gets another job, presumably in an industry that is far less tolerant of showing up at work sans pants, I guess. I just hope he knows what else he'll be giving up. For instance, there will be no more of this...



Or this...



Or these...




Forget about this...
Okay, granted, that's not a big loss. But...


No more situations like this...


And definitely say good-bye to this...


Good luck and godspeed, Michael. We hope you know what you're doing. I'm not sure you do, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment