Did you really think that was an urban legend. Ha! We wish, and seriously too, in spite of that odd and inappropriately placed "Ha!".
Now, everybody knows about apples and razor blades. That one actually is false. Well, it happened; there have been razor blades put in apples but it was an ill-fated promotional stunt by the Granny Smith Razor Blade company and not a malicious act.
|Tell that to the people who owned stock in Granny Smith Razor Blades|
- Snickers bar = napalm
- Hershey's bar = C-4 explosive
- Butterfinger bar = nunchucks
- Goobers and/or Raisinets = iron filings
- Skittles = Hepatitis
- Milky Way bar = hornets
- Popcorn ball = smaller popcorn ball with many parts of it burnt quite badly
- Apple = prunes
- Baby Ruth bar = signed deed in timeshare condo in Orlando
- Jolly Ranchers = farts
- Twizzlers = ticket to an NBA preseason game
- Malted milk balls = other kind of balls
- SweetTarts = used bullets
Good luck sorting that all out.
Of course, if you just want to send all your stuff to us, we'll take care of it for you.
PO Box 68
Stiletto Flats NV 89087