Trust us: The Unbelievables will get to the bottom of this.
Of late (hokay ... probably the last 5 years or so) there's been an ever-growing contingent of Americans voicing their displeasure about Mondays, naturally begging many questions.
Here are just a few:
- Why all the non-love of the first day of the week?
- Think about it: What does Wednesday (or Thursday or Tuesday for that matter) got that Monday doesn't have?
- What did Monday ever do to you?
- And think about this: Without Monday you would lose a day of the week. Translation: Your life would be shorter by 14.3%. And really ... who wants that?
- Is this an epidemic? Or has all the "Monday hate" been around longer than anyone realizes with the advent of social media's naturally saturative nature simply putting it at the forefront of peoples' consciousnesses?
Well worry not, World: The Unbelievables are on the job ...
* Thank you Yvette Thomas