Monday, February 24, 2014

Un Petit Security Breach

The other day I had occasion to be looking through some old case files in the Unbelieva-vault. I seem to recall it was a rather rickety filing cabinet way in the back, where I found what I am about to show you. 

Tucked into the back of the topmost drawer was a file that looked a little out of place. As I pulled it out a small photo album of the kind you would buy at Walgreen's fell out of it. Curious, I picked it up and idly flicked through the contents. I could not recall seeing these pictures before. See what you guys can make of them.









I was unable to make sense of this collection of strange images, that is, until I saw the final photo of the group.


That little demon-child Henri Petit! I'd recognise his shifty features anywhere! Immediately, I ran to inform the boys. It was concluded after a few minutes of head-shaking, butt-scratching and doing the Watusi that there had been a security breach and that these photos were the treasured possessions of Petit himself! But had he just mislaid them or left them there on purpose for some nefarious reason? Well, I'll let Clark and Michael tell you what the significance of these pictures are and why they were in our beloved stronghold's file room. What could Petit and his gang want from the filing cabinet? And what's it got to do with the price of fish?

Till Wednesday then....ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment